In this article, we will show you how to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. An unlocked bootloader will help you further install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL). Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Also, Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first “unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1“. Now the device has received a working TWRP recovery file, which means users can gain root access on their Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 by flashing SuperSu or Magisk via TWRP recovery.
You can flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool. You can not downgrade to the lower version if your phone has an Android 8 or higher version. If you want to downgrade to the lower version, please go to the nearest Asus service center. Here you can download the latest Stock ROM or Firmware file for your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone.
- Android mobile device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
- Asus revealed its Android Pie upgrade plan for its ZenFone lineup, including several popular devices within the roadmap but with no dates.
- For this, we have shared Evergreen How-to Guides and Tools.
So read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one. And yes this process will take some time, so relax and read the rooting guide carefully. Select the magisk manager zip file and Swipe the button to confirm the installation process.
- Then please share stock ROM this article with your friends and family who have Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- The company maintains a dedicated product lineup for Android purists that was initiated back in 2018 with the release of the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- Answer – Yes, Even a noob can root an ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB easily just by following simple steps.
- He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also.
- It’s collect all of the Stock Firmware ROMs from customer care and new phones.
The firmware or Stock ROM is not the same for all Android phones. So trying to install Asus flash file on any other phone. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. AOSP is a naked Android directly from Google’s source.